Thematic Cluster Meeting of Tempus and CBHE Engineering Projects on Public_ Private Partnerships
The National Erasmus+ Office in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Higher Education opened the Thematic Cluster Meeting of Tempus and CBHE Engineering Projects on Public_ Private Partnerships.
Dr. Mohammed AlSubu, The Head of Accreditation and Quality Assurance Commission and Dr. Nedal Jayousi, NEO Country Representative opened the thematic cluster meeting with the presence of around 30 project stakeholders.
The meeting aimed at:
• sharing common practices and knowledge.
• networking between the local project coordinators and encourage synergies between the 6 projects
• identifying and sharing aspects of good practice within the projects.
• identifying and sharing lessons learnt: main obstacles/problems encountered and remedial actions taken; key achievements and most positive aspects in the implementation.
• monitoring the local market needs and the mechanism of cooperation to meet these needs.
The day resulted in:
• Identifying common problems for these projects to be taken into consideration in the future.
• The ongoing projects benefited from the previous finished ones in encountering prospected bottleneck.
• Strengthening and enhancing the links and cooperation between Palestinian private sector and the HEIs.
• developing Further project ideas in this area.