The Palestinian HEREs Team Participated in the following HEREs Activities During 2017:
1. HERE Seminar: Students in focus: Student as partners in higher education governance and quality assurance from 5-6 April 2017, Almaty, Kazakhstan. Attended by Dr. Mustafa Abu Safa
2. Regional TAM in Amman, 23-24 May 2017. Attended by: Dr. Imad Ibrik, Dr. Mohammed Alsubu, Dr. Safa NaserEldin
3. HERE Seminar: Universities and social engagement , 13-14 June 2017, Nicosia, Cyprus. Attended by Dr. Nedal Jayousi
4. Study visit: 'Quality culture in practice: Scotland and the University of Edinburgh', 5-6 October 2017. Attended by Dr. Ahmed Abu Hanieh.
5. HERE Annual Conference: EU and its neighbours: Higher Education Policy and Cooperation, 11-12 December 2017, Brussels. Attended by Dr. Safa Nassereldin and Dr. Anwar Zakariya.
The Palestinian HEREs Team Participated in the following HEREs Activities During 2016:
1. HERE Seminar in Serbia Joint programmes and degrees: Strategy, management, implementation, Novi Sad University 17th – 18th MARCH 2016. Attended by Prof. Mohammed Al-Subu
2. HERE Study Visit in Estonia : Learning outcomes and student-centred learning, Tallinn – 18-19 April 2016. Attended by: Dr. Anwar Zakariya and Prof. Mohammed Al-Subu
3. NEO/HERE meeting and Monitoring Training, Brussels 10-11 May 2016. Attended by Dr. Imad Ibrik
4. HERE Study Visit in Sweden 'Building capacity and quality assurance in doctoral education', Malmo 31 May -1 June, 2016. Attended by: Prof. Mohammed AlSubu and Dr. Ahmad Abu Hanieh
5. HERE Seminar in Warsaw 19-20 September, 2016 “Qualifications Frameworks: What are they, how do they work, what is their impact?”, 19 and 20 September 2016. Attended by Dr. Safa Nasser Eldin
6. HERE Seminar “The European Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance (ESG) in practice: Implications for HEIs and higher education systems”, 19-20 October 2016, Lviv, Ukraine. Attended by Dr. Mustafa Abu Safa and Dr. Imad Ibrik.
7. TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE MISSION Seminar on “Perspectives of E-learning and ICT based education: applicability of best practices in Uzbek Higher Education Institutions”, 11 and 12 of November 2016, in Tashkent, Uzbekistan State University of World Languages. Implemented by Dr. Safa Nasser Eldin
8. HERE 2016 Annual Conference HERE and their mission: Contributing to higher education reform, 12-13 December, 2016 Barcelona Spain. Attended by Dr. Safa Nasserelddin, Dr. Ahmad Abu Hanieh and Dr. Mohammed Alsubu